Anthony helps those who have been hurt by others. Accidents happen. But most of them are preventable. When individuals and families suffer from medical malpractice, dangerous premises, defective products, negligent driving, or other instances of carelessness, Anthony guides his clients from the case’s initial evaluation in the office to its closing argument at trial. Anthony has successfully represented clients in courts across the Commonwealth—from Abingdon to Virginia Beach. He is recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in plaintiff’s personal injury cases, including medical malpractice.
- Emory University, B.A.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, J.D.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Civil Litigation
Bar and Court Admissions
- Virginia Bar (includes all Virginia state courts)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Roanoke Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Ted Dalton Chapter, American Inns of Court