Correy has successfully represented clients in serious criminal and civil litigation matters at both the federal and state levels throughout Southwest and Central Virginia. Correy is fluent in Spanish and has devoted much of his practice to representing Virginia’s Spanish-speaking immigrants.
When not practicing law, Correy enjoys travelling, hiking, and spending time with his wife and children at their home in Botetourt County.
- Southern Virginia College, B.A.
- William and Mary School of Law, J.D.
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Virginia Bar (includes all Virginia state courts)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Botetourt Bar Association